The Mario Manspiracy The Mario Manspiracy

That punchline at the end. That's killing me dude GAHAAHAAHAHAHAA

S.e.x S.e.x

This was awesome. That High five moment @1:28 made me laugh WWYYY to loud.

Overwatch In a Nutshell Overwatch In a Nutshell

That reaper..... I feel for him

Stick Squad Stick Squad

This is not that bad. Really good on the control just feel it may need a skip on the cutscenes for those who don't like story.

Pong Pong

The computer is a perfect master of this game LOL. Not bad for a start really good work I have to say. Keep up the practice and you will go far with it.

Punch Patriot(&amp;lt;) to Death Punch Patriot(<) to Death

hmmm....

I want that sandwich

カブキもの-Oh! カブキもの-Oh!

This is badass. I am SO going to use this in the future. (Gonna take me time to use it LOL)

Oh-Sama responds:

Thanks man!

GGSonic2-Scrambled Egg... GGSonic2-Scrambled Egg...

This is exactly what I was looking for. I was sort of stuck in the midst of making a chase scene in a future animation and I am glad I came across this. The original GG version is to 8-Bit for my idea this will fit it perfectly. Thank you for remaking a childhood song I enjoyed this very much.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Always glad when I can make someone's day. ^_^ Thank you very much for an excellent review! :)

Good luck with your animation project!

Vegeta the super saiyan full Vegeta the super saiyan full

I have GOT to use this. This sets a good buildup and seems like a very awesome way to set the mood for a fight.

Neighbor Neighbor

This is really fucking scary I love it. But at the same time can be seen as hilarious when you hear him saying "HHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

winterland winterland

This is very pretty. And can be interpreted in several different ways depending on the viewpoint. I can see why this is front pages very lovely. The minimal use of color and the red that contrasts make her really stand out.

Jafrie-Art responds:

Thank you very much!

The Eastbound Tunnel The Eastbound Tunnel

Always awe inspiring work you continuously make. I'm definitely keeping this as a wallpaper.