All 40 art Reviews

Neighbor Neighbor

This is really fucking scary I love it. But at the same time can be seen as hilarious when you hear him saying "HHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"

winterland winterland

This is very pretty. And can be interpreted in several different ways depending on the viewpoint. I can see why this is front pages very lovely. The minimal use of color and the red that contrasts make her really stand out.

Jafrie-Art responds:

Thank you very much!

The Eastbound Tunnel The Eastbound Tunnel

Always awe inspiring work you continuously make. I'm definitely keeping this as a wallpaper.

Encounter of the New Born Type Encounter of the New Born Type

This takes me back so far i cant evem remmeber the age. Simply using the gray scale color palette is an awesome choice. Love this.

HOwLiNG-MAdFoxHatter responds:

I'm glad you do :D

It was a ton of fun using the grey scale, was wanting to see if could capture the mood of the original scene ^u^

Mouse merchant Mouse merchant

I'll buy everything that cute thing has to sell

blue blue

Gorgeous work. This looks professionally done. Have to add my two cents I have a weakness for pixel art and this hits perfectly.

she can be your angle she can be your angle

So she's my acute or obtuse angle. Just wanna be sure cause Right angles don't mix well with me anymore.

moawling responds:

Snek Snek

Looks like a graphic novel cutscene from the peace walker series. Very micely done and me being a MGS fan I have to 5 star this. Beautiful work.

Rhunyc responds:

Hey thank you, I totally appreciate it :)

Listening Listening

I must HAVE to have this (as my computer wallpaper)

Metal Slug Metal Slug

Always love that rocket lawnchair