Overwatch In a Nutshell Overwatch In a Nutshell

That reaper..... I feel for him

Magical Dream Bed Magical Dream Bed

BUT... BUT HIS ARM!!!! 0o0

Machinima Machinima

Short and sweet this one gets the message across perfectly.

Stick Squad Stick Squad

This is not that bad. Really good on the control just feel it may need a skip on the cutscenes for those who don't like story.

Pong Pong

The computer is a perfect master of this game LOL. Not bad for a start really good work I have to say. Keep up the practice and you will go far with it.

Punch Patriot(&amp;lt;) to Death Punch Patriot(<) to Death

hmmm....

I want that sandwich

カブキもの-Oh! カブキもの-Oh!

This is badass. I am SO going to use this in the future. (Gonna take me time to use it LOL)

Oh-Sama responds:

Thanks man!

GGSonic2-Scrambled Egg... GGSonic2-Scrambled Egg...

This is exactly what I was looking for. I was sort of stuck in the midst of making a chase scene in a future animation and I am glad I came across this. The original GG version is to 8-Bit for my idea this will fit it perfectly. Thank you for remaking a childhood song I enjoyed this very much.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Always glad when I can make someone's day. ^_^ Thank you very much for an excellent review! :)

Good luck with your animation project!

Vegeta the super saiyan full Vegeta the super saiyan full

I have GOT to use this. This sets a good buildup and seems like a very awesome way to set the mood for a fight.

Dr. Robotnik Dr. Robotnik

I anticipate so much Pingas in the comments.

On a serious note REALLY good work here brings back a lot of memories. The smile is a little exaggerated but fits the cartopn that was never meant to be taken seriously.

Slices Slices

Disturbing yet beautiful. The amount of pain he should be in is cringe worthy but he smiles through it. I gotta respect that.

Woman with the red hair Woman with the red hair

The art looks really good sort of like a noir story. And the title makes it sound like its from a novel.

MaximFisher responds:

Thanks! It's nice that it gave you such an impression!