S.e.x S.e.x

This was awesome. That High five moment @1:28 made me laugh WWYYY to loud.

Overwatch In a Nutshell Overwatch In a Nutshell

That reaper..... I feel for him

Magical Dream Bed Magical Dream Bed

BUT... BUT HIS ARM!!!! 0o0

Stick Squad Stick Squad

This is not that bad. Really good on the control just feel it may need a skip on the cutscenes for those who don't like story.

Pong Pong

The computer is a perfect master of this game LOL. Not bad for a start really good work I have to say. Keep up the practice and you will go far with it.

Punch Patriot(&amp;lt;) to Death Punch Patriot(<) to Death

hmmm....

I want that sandwich

カブキもの-Oh! カブキもの-Oh!

This is badass. I am SO going to use this in the future. (Gonna take me time to use it LOL)

Oh-Sama responds:

Thanks man!

GGSonic2-Scrambled Egg... GGSonic2-Scrambled Egg...

This is exactly what I was looking for. I was sort of stuck in the midst of making a chase scene in a future animation and I am glad I came across this. The original GG version is to 8-Bit for my idea this will fit it perfectly. Thank you for remaking a childhood song I enjoyed this very much.

DrMackFoxx responds:

Always glad when I can make someone's day. ^_^ Thank you very much for an excellent review! :)

Good luck with your animation project!

Vegeta the super saiyan full Vegeta the super saiyan full

I have GOT to use this. This sets a good buildup and seems like a very awesome way to set the mood for a fight.

Encounter of the New Born Type Encounter of the New Born Type

This takes me back so far i cant evem remmeber the age. Simply using the gray scale color palette is an awesome choice. Love this.

HOwLiNG-MAdFoxHatter responds:

I'm glad you do :D

It was a ton of fun using the grey scale, was wanting to see if could capture the mood of the original scene ^u^

Mouse merchant Mouse merchant

I'll buy everything that cute thing has to sell

blue blue

Gorgeous work. This looks professionally done. Have to add my two cents I have a weakness for pixel art and this hits perfectly.