S.e.x S.e.x

This was awesome. That High five moment @1:28 made me laugh WWYYY to loud.

Overwatch In a Nutshell Overwatch In a Nutshell

That reaper..... I feel for him

Magical Dream Bed Magical Dream Bed

BUT... BUT HIS ARM!!!! 0o0

Machinima Machinima

Short and sweet this one gets the message across perfectly.

The Adventures of Goku and Saitama The Adventures of Goku and Saitama

But... Did Brolly blow the planet up?

Draw Muscle Tutorial (Cob Secret) Draw Muscle Tutorial (Cob Secret)

I'm not sleeping tonight...

Sinmara Saga Sinmara Saga

Top notch all of it. Very creative and brought a lot of imagination to life with the classic turn based RPG battles. I always envisioned ff games of old in my head as epic battles and you have perfectly brought that to life. Creative and entertaining as all heck. And I think I laughed to hard at the end when she just got 9999'd and passed out. I love this awesome work and can't wait to see more.

A Prank Time A Prank Time

What WORLD do these people live in?

Gouken vs Oni-Akuma Gouken vs Oni-Akuma

Very good fight you got here. This REALLY is pushing me to finish a project I've been working on. Just been lazy. Loved the fighting I will admit a little slow at times and the clip with Oni coming out of the tree that was from the game itself LOL. Not criticizing it was really enjoyable albeit cheezy with the one liners.

MysticSkillz responds:

Thanks glad you enjoyed it, I guess people are too use of seeing super fast pace fights, not realizing if this was any faster you would not be able to see what's going on. And yeah the clips are from the game and only use just to bring the concept out. Also I'm glad it inspires you to work on something and I get the same feeling from other peoples sprite work as well, so I can relate about being lazy. It's just a matter of jump starting the motivation and things will start flowing for you. ;)

The Random Select Collab The Random Select Collab

Awww man. I love sprite fights. But why aren't I known about these I wish I could have joined this it looked awesome and fun to be a part of.