Stick Squad Stick Squad

This is not that bad. Really good on the control just feel it may need a skip on the cutscenes for those who don't like story.

Pong Pong

The computer is a perfect master of this game LOL. Not bad for a start really good work I have to say. Keep up the practice and you will go far with it.

Punch Patriot(&amp;lt;) to Death Punch Patriot(<) to Death

hmmm....

I want that sandwich

Parkour City Parkour City

interesting

Althought the gameplay is a bit sterile and I mean WOW it sucks LOL. You get a 2 for the music loop. upload the music in the audio portal and I'll give that a 10 ^^

Bug War 2 Bug War 2

I love these types of Strategy games. Beautifully given and displayed here. I hope to see a Bug War 3 soon. Well not soon I wanna finish this one first :D

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

11/10

This game here brought to life what I always thought of as a kid. I wonder what Megan would do in a mario game and YOU DID IT!!!! I have to say the game is fucking awesome and I have favorited the thing before i played with anyone else (orther than Megaman LOL).

More importantly the intro for each gives a perfect respective credit to the character that you pick before each level. The controls play perfectly as well as the game respectively comes from. And I understand about Simon's double jump he's not a good jumper. Don't do anything to it. Leave the game as it is and as I am so wishing. I wish again that I could give this higher than a 10 LOL.

Thank you for bringing a dream to life.

Plaaformer chaos Plaaformer chaos

I don't know.

I guess it's ok if you want a repetative mindless game with no gold that you win at the end from game over. And the song is from a Pico flash :P I forget which one where he is fighting all the clones or something LOL.

Virtual Cowbell Virtual Cowbell