All 37 art Reviews

Encounter of the New Born Type Encounter of the New Born Type

This takes me back so far i cant evem remmeber the age. Simply using the gray scale color palette is an awesome choice. Love this.

HOwLiNG-MAdFoxHatter responds:

I'm glad you do :D

It was a ton of fun using the grey scale, was wanting to see if could capture the mood of the original scene ^u^

Mouse merchant Mouse merchant

I'll buy everything that cute thing has to sell

blue blue

Gorgeous work. This looks professionally done. Have to add my two cents I have a weakness for pixel art and this hits perfectly.

she can be your angle she can be your angle

So she's my acute or obtuse angle. Just wanna be sure cause Right angles don't mix well with me anymore.

moawling responds:

Snek Snek

Looks like a graphic novel cutscene from the peace walker series. Very micely done and me being a MGS fan I have to 5 star this. Beautiful work.

Rhunyc responds:

Hey thank you, I totally appreciate it :)

Listening Listening

I must HAVE to have this (as my computer wallpaper)

Metal Slug Metal Slug

Always love that rocket lawnchair

Dr. Robotnik Dr. Robotnik

I anticipate so much Pingas in the comments.

On a serious note REALLY good work here brings back a lot of memories. The smile is a little exaggerated but fits the cartopn that was never meant to be taken seriously.

Slices Slices

Disturbing yet beautiful. The amount of pain he should be in is cringe worthy but he smiles through it. I gotta respect that.

The Moon and Fireflies The Moon and Fireflies

It's as if the character is going through some major adventure and in each piece of work is a different day. I'm addicted to this.